Skyward Sword Parody Skyward Sword Parody

I...

I used to really really like Zelda...

But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Lol, but naw. Great vid! Voice acting was great.
"Time to go save dumb bitch.... er, Zelda." Lolol.
I used to think Zelda was the best fantasy RPG genre of all time, but idk, after Morrowind, Oblivion, AND Skyrim all kicking ass consistently, I have moved my vote. Zelda is just too wish-washy. I mean, have you ever tried to look up a timeline? WTF IS GOING ON. And every game they change it to suit other crowds, idk. Zelda has somewhat lost me. Yet still, great vid.

Samination responds:

I'm kind of new to the Zelda games, so they are still exciting to me. :P

:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

GREAT STUFF

I love the way parts of the comic you showed and such. Well put to the music. Great interpretation. 10/10 5/5

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

LOVE!

Minecraft is the shizznit!

My Work Day My Work Day

Keep it up.

Maybe add more sounds. And a little more story to it, and you might have a good flash. This was okay. 5/10

DJDrewfly responds:

For the game!

semiologia semiologia

One Problem./Un problema.

It's not in English, Other than that, I love the art, and the music. I hope there's a sequel, and it offers both English and Spanish Translations.

No es en inglés, Además de esto, amo el arte, y la música. Espero que haya una secuela, y esto ofrece tanto Traducciones inglesas como españolas.

4/5 9/10

Midnight Run 2 Midnight Run 2

I like the music.

I like the music, but that's about it. The animation is okay. Maybe add a story line, and make it interactive and you'll have a good side-scroller.

Sanke Fails pt 1 Sanke Fails pt 1

Ok.

The animation was okay. But there's nothing that interesting about it. Maybe if you made it longer and threw in a Solid Snake soundboard, you'd have a good parody.

[Sketch City] - Cuffs [Sketch City] - Cuffs

Lol.

You should keep practicing, Make some music videos or something until you've honed your skills. Then try adding more and more, and someday you might end up with something good on your hands.

The Computer!! The Computer!!

WTFLOL

Amazingly random. Almost as good as shoop-da-woop... Jk. But still good.

HappyBirthday Vogxhamraks HappyBirthday Vogxhamraks

Nice! XD

Good short Bro. I have never got into the madness movies much, but I understand how big it is. You should practice more with flash, and maybe you could be something great.