[US]SR [US]SR

That game hit me on an emotional level.

Thank you for this work of art.

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Beautiful.

Cigarettes Cigarettes

So true

The message is so simply displayed here... I used to smoke, It started cause of stress, then just caused more. I've now quit for well over a month, and sure life is still stressful... you just have to deal with it. There is no easy fix for it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Move That Box! Move That Box!

Even though

Even though it is completely random somewhat retarded. This is the first game I played today I actually enjoyed, and delivered as thought. You set out to do exactly what you wanted. So here's a ten. GJ. xD

ZStriefel responds:

retarded is as retarded does.

Turn-Based Game Attempt Turn-Based Game Attempt

Good game so far.

Keep it up, and give it a story. You need to add a way to show how much damage you do, or if you missed. I was getting sort of confused there. And when you punch the enemy, the special effects, or whatever you'd like to call it, go through his eyes. I'm guessing that is a layering issue, but idk. Keep up the work.

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

Epix!

All my 5 r belong to this! and 10.

Sleep Walk Sleep Walk

Likewise.

Good game. Make more like this. (but don't spam them, actually take your time lol)

Brick Smasher Deluxe Brick Smasher Deluxe

Good.

Especially if this is your first try. Keep up the work, Throw in your own twist, and keep adding, until you have your own game.

adrian2309 responds:

Thanks, yes it was my first attempt at this genre, Brick Smasher 2 will be much more original and will contain a lot more content too, will keep u posted :)

doc v1 doc v1

Keep up the work.

Add an Upgrade and you have a basic defense game. Add more, and you might have something good. Keep up the work bro.

devs1 responds:

thanks bro

SKY over my bad drawing SKY over my bad drawing

Keep up the work.

I can tell this is an earlier game. Keep up the work, and keep practicing. You might end up with something good on your hands.